Alright, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a big fat pregnant lady. I'm 8 months along and wish this baby would come any day. But just because I'm huge doesn't mean I like hearing it. So this post is just to inform you of things that have been said to me in the last week that shouldn't be repeated to any other pregnant woman.
1. Walking down the hall at church a lady says, "Wow, Stephanie, you're as big as a house!"
2. "How much longer do you have?" -friend
"About 5 weeks." -me
"Really! (with shocked face) You're so big I thought you'd be due sooner!"-friend
3. "How you holding up?" -friend at Caden's school
"As good as can be." -me
"That can't be too good since you're so big." -friend
4. "It's so hot out here! I know it's worse for you being pregnant. You look horrible."
5. "When are you due?" -nurse at eye doctor appointment
"November 7th." -me
(shocked sour apple face, then stares at my stomach) "Are you sure they have your due date right?" -nurse